Date Posted: 9/19/2022
Location: Newport High School
Date of Availability: 10/14/2022
- Develop and oversee the complete program of assigned sport from middle school to varsity
- Ensure all student-athletes complete required forms. (physical, drug test consent, parent consent, eligibility checks)
- Supervision and safety of ALL team members at ALL times during practice and competition. (No athlete is allow to use any facility without proper supervision)
- Proper care and supervision of locker rooms and facilities.
- Proper care, maintenance, and inventory of equipment and uniforms
- Schedule all competitions and develop a schedule to share with all stakeholders
- Prepare practice plans and schedules.
- Communicate schedules and polices to all stakeholders (AD, parents, coaches, student-athletes) in the form of a pre-season parent meeting
- Schedule transportation of all trips.
- Follow financial procedures and submit all financial forms prior to any purchase.
- Adhere to district allocated budget for equipment/needs purchases.
- Completion of KHSAA required Safety Course.
- Completion of KHSAA required Rules Clinic.
- Completion of KHSAA required CPR/First-Aid Training.