Newport Independent Schools will be holding a surplus sale on October 15th and 16th from 9:00 am to 12:00pm each day. Sealed bids will be accepted until Oct. 17th at 9:00am. Other times can be arranged to view the surplus by contacting Kathi Baldwin at 859-292-3001. Individuals will be contacted confirming the sale. In the case of tied bids, each of the parties will be contacted to submit another bid by phone to Kathi Baldwin. All items will be sold as is. We will provide you with any information we may have on a particular item but there are no guarantees or warranties. Once notified your bid is accepted on the item you will have until October 25 to remove the items. After that any remaining items will be disposed of by the district.
You can view the items on October 15th and 16th from 9:00am – 12:00pm. Any other times will have to be arranged through Kathi Baldwin at 859-292-3001.
Items that are available include:
- a variety of kitchen utensils, trays, pots and pans
- a variety of kitchen appliances:
- 4 ovens with stove tops
- 1 6 door Traulson Model 230 frig
- 1 4 Door Traulson Model 120 frig
- 1 Hobart Electric floor mixer
- 1 4 Door Vulcan 208 volt oven
- A variety of furniture from library renovations: tables, chairs, bookcases, etc…. as well as other surplus such as desks, etc…
- lights: 6 lamp high base T8 flourescents
- International 1850 tractor: only low gear is working
- Variety of books from NHS library and science books
- 3 AC units removed from NHS HVAC remodeling project
- 2 - 10 ton and 1 – 15 ton roof top heat pumps, 460 volts, 3 phase, 410A refrigerant. They are 6 – 7 years old and were working when removed for new HVAC project.
- Exercise equipment
- Tables, chairs, desks, etc…
- NHS Building generator: Does not work.
CLICKE HERE TO VIEW IMAGES
These are only some of the items Available