Newport Intermediate School, FRC Coordinator
Newport Intermediate School
95 W. 9th Street
Newport, KY 41071
Parents, if there is something I can do to help you or your children, please come in to see me, or give me a call.
The goal of the FRYSC is to meet the needs of all children and their families as a means to enhance student academic success.
Join Newport Intermediate School FRC Advisory Council!
Meeting Dates for 2020 - 21 School Year
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Wednesday, May 9, 2022
Times for each meeting are 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM (Noon)
Newport Intermediate FRYSC Advisory Council Purpose and Importance
The Advisory Council is the foundation of all successful Family Resource/Youth Service Centers!
- The Council is the body that assists the center coordinator in fulfilling the mission of the Center.
- It is a major vehicle for linking home, school and community
- The Council assures that community, parent and school input occurs in the planning, implementation and oversight of the Center’s activities.
- It provides the Center coordinator with input regarding the planning, development, and implementation of center services, activities and programs.
- The council helps the center coordinator evaluate services, programs and activities for effectiveness.
- The Council is there to provide a broad base of support for the Center.